PHYSICAL AND MEDICAL STANDARDS TEST: To be conducted only of those Candidates who qualify the Written Examination.
Interview/Personality Test: 150 Marks
- (A) Tentative Schedule:
- (i) Notification of Examination April of the year
- (ii) Conduct of Written Examination June - July of the year
- (B) Age Limit: A Candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years as on 1st August of the year of examination. (Certain Categories of Persons including Departmental Candidates are eligible for Age Relaxation)
- (C) Educational Qualification: Degree of a Recognized University or an equivalent Qualification. Candidates appearing in the Degree Examination are allowed to appear in the Examination but are required to submit proof of passing alongwith the Detailed Application Form which are to be submitted after qualifying the Written Test, Medical Standards Test and Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- (E) Scheme of Examination Written Examination:
- PAPER-I - General Ability and Intelligence (Objective Type) 250 Marks
- PAPER-II - General Studies, Essay and Comprehension 200 Marks
NOTE: FOR FURTHER DETAILS, PLEASE REFER TO THE UPSC NOTICE FOR THE EXAMINATION WHEN IT IS PUBLISHED IN THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS AND SOME OF THE DAILY NEWSPAPERS.
THE GAZETTE NOTIFICATION BY THE UPSC FOR AC CPF EXAMINATION IS AVAILABLE AT:
AC CPF NOTIFICATION
Apart from the healthy Pay Scale, benefits offered by such Career Option are:
- 1) The Uniform - which no money can Buy.
- 2) The Respect - which comes from within the hearts of millions of Indians.
- 3) The Pride - of standing in front of the entire Nation and telling " Yes I have repayed the debt of my Motherland".
- 4) The Personality of a Gentleman - the Training and Lifestyle moulds you to become an Officer and a Gentleman i.e. tough Arms and a noble Heart.
- 5) The Lineage - of being a part of the breed, which has been believing that Independence does not come for Free.
- 1) Again the uniform, the boots, the badge, the stars. And Yes, Offcourse..... The Weapons.
- 2) Subsidised accommodation for your Family.
- 3) Free medical of excellent standards for You as well as your entire Family.
- 4) Best in its Class - Sports and Health Facilities.
- 5) Subsidized Air and Train Travel.
- 6) Official Guest House Facilities in beautiful Locations to spend your Holidays.
- 7) International visits through Official Exchange Programmes.